Rotary Club of Coimbatore Texcity joins hands with Sahodari Foundation in bringing RYLA for Transgender Youth. It is the first of its kind program from a Rotary Club in India.
RYLA for TransYouth will be a two days training program for young people below 30 years in the following:
- Building communication and problem-solving skills
- Discover strategies for becoming a dynamic leader in your community
- Learn and be inspired to do good work from community leaders, inspirational speakers, and mentors
- Unlock your potential to turn motivation into action
- Have fun and form lasting friendships
(Skills as mentioned in the Rotary International website. )If you are transgender, non binary and intersexperson below 30 years old and have a passion to be a leader and be a change maker, then this training program is for you. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with the following details:
- Your name
- Age and date of Birth
- Languages known to speak and write
- Representing organisation (if any).
There will be a selection process and based on the final selections, nomination you will be inducted into the program. There will be a total of 25 participants for the program.
Date: April 25th and 26th 2019
Venue: Texcity Hall, Sungam bypass road, Coimbatore.
NOTE: All costs included travel, stay and food during the two days training program will be taken care and arranged by Sahodari Foundation. You will be able to reimburse your ticket costs. No other additional financial support will be given. If you are interested write to email@example.com . Last date for applying is 17/04/2019.